Serie no2, theme Zelda Ocarina of Time! :
1) _ Y _ _ L E >> 2 points
2) M _ S _ _ E + D _ + _ A P _ _ >> 3 points
3) _ E M _ L _ + _ U + T _ M _ _ >> 4 points
4) _ C A _ _ N _ >> 2 points
5) N _ _ I >> 1 point
6) _ R _ F _ _ C _ >> 2 points
7) _ A _ _ + _ O _ + L _ N >> 4 points
8) _ P O _ A >> 1 point
9) D _ _ U _ I A >> 2 points
10) D _ _ >> 1 point
11) _ A R _ A >> 1 point
12) _ O _ I _ I >> 2 points
13) _ O B O _ _ O >> 2 points
14) _ H _ _ K >> 2 points
15) A _ B _ E + _ O J _ >> 3 points
16) F _ _ O _ E >> 3 points
17) _ L E _ _ E + D E + L _ _ I _ R _ >> 4 points
18) _ E _ _ A >> 2 points
19) T A _ _ N >> 2 points
20) D _ S _ R _ + _ E _ U D _ >> 3 points