ROUND 8
THEME : METROID (Samus)
1) B _ _ N T _ + _ U _ T _ R >> 3 points
2) _ O T _ _ _ + B _ _ _ N >> 4 points
3) M _ R _ _ + _ A L _ >> 2 points
4) _ I _ L E _ >> 3 points
5) _ _ S I _ N >> 3 points
6) P _ O _ O _ _ E _ _ S + _ E + _ R I _ S _ _ _ >> 4 points
7) _ H _ Z _ >> 2 points
8) _ E _ _ + S _ I _ >> 2 points
9) K _ _ _ D >> 2 points
10) _ I S _ I L _ >> 2 points
Je ne suis pas un connaisseur, alors il n´y a que 10 mots. Desole a tous les grands fans :\ .