bon jsuis trop lache pour traduire jtraduirai p-t plus tard
id just like to advertise first that this program can cause disfonction if used too often , i suggest you dont use it more then once or twice a day
Complete scanning result of "I-Doser.7z", received in VirusTotal at 04.18.2007, 06:03:27 (CET).
Antivirus Version Update Result AhnLab-V3 2007.4.18.0 04.17.2007 no virus found AntiVir 22.214.171.124 04.17.2007 no virus found Authentium 4.93.8 04.18.2007 no virus found Avast 4.7.981.0 04.17.2007 no virus found AVG 126.96.36.1997 04.17.2007 no virus found BitDefender 7.2 04.18.2007 no virus found CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 04.17.2007 no virus found ClamAV devel-20070312 04.18.2007 no virus found DrWeb 4.33 04.17.2007 no virus found eSafe 188.8.131.52 04.17.2007 no virus found eTrust-Vet 30.7.3574 04.17.2007 no virus found Ewido 4.0 04.17.2007 no virus found FileAdvisor 1 04.18.2007 no virus found Fortinet 184.108.40.206 04.18.2007 no virus found F-Prot 220.127.116.11 04.17.2007 no virus found F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 04.18.2007 no virus found Ikarus T18.104.22.168 04.17.2007 no virus found Kaspersky 22.214.171.124 04.18.2007 no virus found McAfee 5011 04.17.2007 no virus found M*cros*ft 1.2405 04.18.2007 no virus found NOD32v2 2200 04.18.2007 no virus found Norman 5.80.02 04.17.2007 no virus found Panda 126.96.36.199 04.18.2007 no virus found Prevx1 V2 04.18.2007 no virus found Sophos 4.16.0 04.17.2007 no virus found Sunbelt 2.2.907.0 04.14.2007 no virus found Symantec 10 04.18.2007 no virus found TheHacker 6.1.6.095 04.15.2007 no virus found VBA32 3.11.3 04.17.2007 no virus found VirusBuster 4.3.7:9 04.17.2007 no virus found Webwasher-Gateway 6.0.1 04.18.2007 no virus found
with this you can reproduce effects of drugs, anastesia,crystal methylene,mush,peyotte,cocaine,marijuana,extasy,sp eed,and a lot more
this package contains a total of 81 drug files of different intensities, about 27 different drugs maybe a few more
Error Message: "Component ´COMDLG32.OCX´ or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid."
3. Open idoser_patch.zip with Winzip, or a similar zip utlility.
4. Extract all the files in idoser_patch.zip to the WINDOWS\system32 directory on your C: drive (for Windows 95, 98, or ME: \windows\system\) (for Windows NT or 2000: \WINNT\system32\)
5. Open the I-Doser application.
6. If the I-Doser application does still not open: Close the I-Doser application and register each. ocx file in idoser_patch.zip using the following method:
Click the "Start" button and then click on "Run".
According to your Operating System, type the following command to register this library file:
Windows 95, 98, or Me: regsvr32 \windows\system\FILENAME.OCX
Windows NT or 2000: regsvr32 \WINNT\system32\FILENAME.OCX
Windows XP: regsvr32 \windows\system32\FILENAME.OCX
Where FILENAME.OCX is for each .ocx file in the idoser_patch.zip (MSCOMCTL.OCX, MSDXM.OCX, and MSINET.OCX). You will have to register each OCX file.
7. Open the I-Doser application.
What steps can be taken to maximize a dose? Several steps can be taken to maximize the potential of an I-Doser dose. We at I-Doser actually consider this essential to the dosing experience. First, set a serene mood. It is recommended that you administrate the dose while lying down in a dim-lit room in solitude without any noisy distractions. No interruptions, no phone ringing, nothing! It should be you and the dose. It is advisable that you use a pair of high quality headphones, and the headphones that I-Doser scientists use when designing doses are listed at I-Doser.com. Play the dose at a comfortable soft level, not too loud, and just lay back and clear your mind. Let the dose do the work. Let the entire dose play out without removing the headphones, and remove them only when the dose is finished playing.
10. How can I maximize the duration of the effects? We have done many tests with I-Doser to get the most out of each dose. The duration of the effects seems dependent on how quickly your brain returns to its prior state. We recommend that you carefully read the description of the dose and stick to activity related to the dose you just took.
11. All I hear is hisses and beeps? I-Doser works by playing two separate binaural beats through the headphones and into each ear. The hertz level is mixed with the beats and sent on a carrier tone of white noise. The hiss or static is the white noise, and is completely normal and essential to the dose. For a further explanation see further questions in the FAQ explaining usage.
12. Do I need headphones? Can´t I just play it through my speakers? Headphones are REQUIRED. Simply playing your dose through your computer or laptop speakers will have no effect. Binaural beats need to travel in separate tones through each isolated ear at the same time. This is not possible through speakers. The higher quality the headphones, the better your experience will be. See I-Doser.com to purchase the headphones used by I-Doser scientists when designing doses.
Questions ? comment , post here plz and ill try to answer to the most of em