If you need a tip ask me
the S3 blue colored's eye popping, way better than white version
See you. I hope I'll be able to see the Google I/O with this f*ckin connexion !
oni the blue SIII looks like a black version isn't it ?+ See you going to the Google I/O topic
will you be talking in english?
un lien pour voir le google assistant sur letopic google i/o tout le monde bave dessus mais je vois rien moi
Le 15-18 vient de passer sur F2
why? for faking someone's death?
OMG J'étais sur le topic de la fuite en plus
~ ~
Cest pour Bachistoire2012 ?
Some people are not talking in english ?
What happenned ???
http://www.journaldugeek.com/2012/06/27/google-android-4-1-jelly-bean/
Tout est dit ?
xperia S won't get jelly bean before the next year
Cest plutôt le S2 qui risque de pas l'avoir.
when will the nexus tab hit the shelves?
OSEF nous on a une communauté DW
Mi juillet aussi je pense, en même temps que la sortie de JB quoi
I personally don't give a fuck about that
Pourquoi "nous" ? T'appartient à une secte ?