I'm doing sport, UNLIKE you
I'd be able to keep talking that way for good
I"m talking about real sport
It's me or we were more excited at the Microsoft conference ?
"until we get bored"
Yeah sorry oni for this stupid mistake
everybody leaves ?
If my skill is too high, I can speak in a easier way 'f you want
everybody left?did everybody leave?
I saw my mistake only after a while
I'm here to help you
I have to go at 7:00pm Toma I will tell you when I'll be alone at home in order to play with a better connexion as nobody else will be using it !
it's really gotten hot, shit
It's cold at home
I'm gonna be dying tonight
The weather is very heavy it's so bad
Tu vas plonger ? /
I said "dying" not "diving" dipshit
I don't understand french ! Oh you mean he's going to dive ?
I know asshole
I have to leave you guys see you latr