you are a noob
You didn't play with me
wanna speak english?
Ok let's go. So you can't say I'm a noob owing to you didn't play against me
I was kidin dude
Let's speak english
He is the worst player i've ever seen
Ok When I went to England, the mother of the host family kept saying us "Dude Dude".
Tomatot yeah but it was very laggy ...
how good are u in english?
And thanks to you I've won a trophy So looking forward to beat you next time
seem good for menot sure toma will get the meaning though
Hmmm why there's nobody when we speak English ?
cuz I was on my phone and that sucks but toma and I use to speak english every now and then
Yes
I get all of your shit
but even if he gets only 30% of the talk that's good enough
Fu
don't say otherwise
Ok so french is forbidden until we get boring
All right, but i leave you in about 10 minutes