En ce momentGenshin ImpactValhallaBreath of the wildAnimal CrossingGTA 5Red dead 2
Liste des sujets
[Blabla] Android and co.
oni_wan
Niveau 5
27 février 2013 à 01:39:55
Roger that I gotta get going, see ya dumbass
Tomatot_le_pro
Niveau 10
27 février 2013 à 01:40:39
See you,
Don't hit the sheets too hard
oni_wan
Niveau 5
27 février 2013 à 01:40:39
I like music too biatch
Tomatot_le_pro
Niveau 10
27 février 2013 à 01:41:00
You don't talk much about music, is it a weakness ?
MrStrauss
Niveau 7
27 février 2013 à 01:41:11
I like trains
Tomatot_le_pro
Niveau 10
27 février 2013 à 01:41:15
Except about Booba of course
oni_wan
Niveau 5
27 février 2013 à 01:41:45
We'll be tomorrow
Tomatot_le_pro
Niveau 10
27 février 2013 à 01:41:57
All right
Tomatot_le_pro
Niveau 10
27 février 2013 à 01:42:36
You'll be less talkative I'm sure about it
Except if you talk about movie's tracks
Tomatot_le_pro
Niveau 10
27 février 2013 à 01:44:14
"People believe that by playing faster and creating new playing techniques you can progress forward, but then they realize that emotionally they don't progress at all. They transmit nothing to the people listening and they stay at where Hendrix was three decades ago. Something like that happened to Vai in the 80s."