EtoileAbonnementRSS
jeuxvideo.com  /  Tous les forums  /  Forum Blabla 15-18 ans  / 

Topic @@@ UFC 214 Live Stream Jones vs Cormier 2

Sujet : @@@ UFC 214 Live Stream Jones vs Cormier 2

mabutak
mabutak
MP
26 juillet 2017 à 04:23:08

UFC 214 will now include a trio of title battles.

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpO1_0isxwuWruD1AyIdfNg

Welterweight champion Tyron Woodley uncovered on UFC Tonight on Wednesday that he will put his belt on hold against top contender Demian Maia on July 29 in Anaheim, Calif.

"He's wanting the belt. Think about what: I ain't surrendering it simple," Woodley said. "I've been preparing, cutting those edges, ensuring I leave that head up. I know he's going to attempt to go for the legs, endeavor to put me on the ground and work his jiu-jitsu amusement, so I will be, exceptionally very much arranged for this battle. I'm energized man. Going out there once again and safeguarding my belt."

UFC 214 happens at the Honda Center and is featured by a light heavyweight title rematch between Daniel Cormier and Jon Jones. Additionally slated for the card is a conflict between Cristiane Justino and Tonya Evinger for the empty ladies' featherweight title.

Woodley is unbeaten in his last five Octagon appearances. "The Chosen One" caught 170-pound gold with a first-round knockout of Robbie Lawler at UFC 201 last July and afterward struggled Stephen Thompson to a larger part attract his first safeguard at UFC 205. Woodley got some conclusion in the rematch with "Wonderboy," as he caught a larger part choice more than five adjusts in his latest excursion at UFC 209 on March 4.

Maia, in the interim, has calmly worked his way to the highest point of the division, winning seven successive battles since May 2014. Amid that time, the Brazilian jiu-jitsu expert has bested any semblance of Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit, Matt Brown, Gunnar Nelson and Neil Magny in amazing design. The 39-year-old Maia claims a 25-6 vocation stamp, with 12 of those triumphs coming through accommodation.

ThePunisher982
ThePunisher982
MP
26 juillet 2017 à 04:28:32

Déjà c'est le 30 fdp

Pseudo supprimé
26 juillet 2017 à 05:30:10

Bonjour,
Connaissez-vous https://elementsdeducationraciale.blogspot.com ?

Répondre
Prévisu
Stickers
?
Boutique
  • Uncharted : The Lost Legacy
    32.99 €
  • Splatoon 2
    49.99 €
  • Grand Theft Auto V
    59.99 €