• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Critical Ops Reloaded mod apk unlimited cash and credits 2019

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Creeik902 Creeik902
MP
Niveau 1
03 septembre 2019 à 05:34:10

Critical Ops Reloaded mod apk unlimited cash and credits 2019

here https://cheatstc.com/critical-ops-reloaded-hack/

I personally like this Critical Ops Reloaded cheat, it looks good and easy, but I don't like it always camping in the corner, using P90 and other SMG sprays. I want developers to add other game modes, such as capture mark or area control. I don't think this game is better because after a few months, I began to get tired of playing cards. Another feature that made me angry was that Urio (or something like that) spent a lot of time in sports, but it could last a long time, players. Before you enter the room, go to the corner. The main operation developer (I think) destroyed the shot and turned Mehta into a camp and a spray camp. At this moment, besides the battle of death, what makes me angry is that people gather in the battle of death and kill you because you're alone. This game turned into a game where you killed me in the corner, and now Urio is useless for the incompetent players. You've already done it. Killed by four players, killed by independent players, but you should try this game. It's free. I just want to help you provide better games for new players and build our community. I like this game. I've been playing this game for more than two years. I bought it around Christmas 2016. I like this game. Although there is no "ranking", I like to play competitiveness. I always like ranking, although there are some things to deal with. Many people won the game in seconds and killed us. Others use radar, you can tell, because most of the time, the people who use radar check the most random places, no one has ever sat. I like this game, except hackers and some bosses. I like how you add a family identity. I think a tribal leader should have a way to promote at most one or two tribal leaders. Co-leadership. I know it's an important concept, but that's why I said that the leadership can only lead one or two players. I really hope you like what I said. You give it to you, and you continue to improve.

KarineGY KarineGY
MP
Niveau 9
16 décembre 2022 à 21:53:31

SoulsHunt#9135

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment