• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : Quelqu'un pourrait corrigé mon texte en anglais ?

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
pythonium pythonium
MP
Niveau 3
25 avril 2015 à 16:33:31

Bonjour, en ce moment, je rédige beaucoup de texte en anglais, pour pouvoir m'améliorer, le voici :

Dear Sir or Madam,

I write you this letter to share you my opinion about the following problem : Should Wikileaks be banned ?

This not-for-profit media organisation allows the citizens of the world to see the truth on controversial happenings. Firstly, To better understand the importance of Wikileaks in the world, we can take a example : French lawmakers have spent the past four days debating a anti-terrorism bill. This week's debate comes more than three months after gunmen killed 17 people in a string of attacks that began at the Paris office of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. Now, France wants to fight terrorism by spying on everyone. How can we trust a government that did not trust his citizens ? Actually, Wikileaks makes secret government information easily accessible for the public can show bad things that might happen in the future (where most likely terrorist locations are). Indeed, a lot of information are not in the newspaper or TV because unlike wikileaks, newspapers or tv may be working with the government. The access to information helps citizens to hold their "governments accountable, generates new ideas. and encourages creativity." (quote from Obama). In conclusion, for me, Wikileaks should be authorized and it is an obvious.

"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain. Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's Man of the Year."

Merci d'avance :-)

pythonium pythonium
MP
Niveau 3
25 avril 2015 à 17:49:29

Ah oui, en effet ^^ S'il vous plait :(

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 6
25 avril 2015 à 19:13:11

Salut !

I write you this letter to share you my opinion about the following problem : Should Wikileaks be banned ?

:d) "Je vous écrit pour partager avec vous..." : c'est un peu lourd, nan ? :(

Actually, Wikileaks makes secret government information easily accessible for the public can show bad things that might happen in the future (where most likely terrorist locations are).

:d) Si tu veux traduire "pour qu'ils puissent", mets plutôt "so (that) the public can".

Phenicia Phenicia
MP
Niveau 6
25 avril 2015 à 21:19:30

Dear Sir or Madam,

This not-for-profit media organisation allows the citizens of the world to see the truth on controversial happenings. Firstly, to better understand the importance of Wikileaks in the world, we can take a example : French lawmakers have spent the past four days debating on an anti-terrorism bill. This week's debate comes more than three months after gunmen killed 17 people in a string of attacks that began at the Paris office of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. Now, France wants to fight terrorism by spying on everyone. How can we trust a government that do not trust its citizens ? Actually, Wikileaks making secret government information easily accessible for the public can show bad things that might happen in the future (where most likely terrorist locations are). Indeed, a lot of information is not in the newspapers or on TV because unlike Wikileaks, newspapers and TV may be working with the government. The Access to information helps citizens to hold their "governments accountable, generates new ideas, and encourages creativity" (quote from Obama). In conclusion, for me, Wikileaks should be authorized and it is an obvious.

pythonium pythonium
MP
Niveau 3
25 avril 2015 à 22:38:21

Super ! Merci beaucoup, si d'autres personnes voient d'autres fautes faites moi signe :)

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 10
25 avril 2015 à 23:44:35

Dear Sir or Madam,
This not-for-profit media organisation organization allows the citizens of the world to see the truth on controversial happenings. Firstly, To better understand the importance of Wikileaks in the world, we can take a an example : French lawmakers have spent the past four days debating a anti-terrorism bill. This week's debate comes more than three months after gunmen killed 17 people in a string of attacks that began at the Paris office of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. Now, France wants to fight terrorism by spying on everyone. How can we trust a government that did not trust his citizens ? Actually, Wikileaks makes secret government information easily accessible for the public can show bad things that might happen in the future (where most likely terrorist locations are). Indeed, a lot of information are not in the newspaper or TV because unlike wikileaks, newspapers or tv may be working with the government. The access to information helps citizens to hold their "governments accountable, generates new ideas. and encourages creativity." (quote from Obama). In conclusion, for me, Wikileaks should be authorized and it is an obvious.
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain. Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's Man of the Year."

pythonium pythonium
MP
Niveau 3
26 avril 2015 à 00:07:11

Merci LostSword :)

SuperChamp SuperChamp
MP
Niveau 6
26 avril 2015 à 00:19:03

Non-profit organization est plus naturel je trouve.

Message édité le 26 avril 2015 à 00:19:51 par SuperChamp
pythonium pythonium
MP
Niveau 3
27 avril 2015 à 14:32:24

1/ C'est "Wikileaks making secret government information easily accessible for the public" ou "Wikileaks IS making secret government information easily accessible for the public" ?

2/ J'ai très légèrement modifier mon texte, pouvez vous me dire si vous voyez encore des fautes, et si j'utilise les bon temps à chaque fois ? :)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I write you this letter to share my opinion about the following problem : Should Wikileaks be banned ?

This not-for-profit media organization allows the citizens of the world to see the truth on controversial happenings. Firstly, to better understand the importance of Wikileaks in the world, we can take an example : french lawmakers have spent the past four days debating on an anti-terrorism bill. This week's debate comes more than three months after gunmen killed 17 people in a string of attacks that began at the Paris office of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. Now, France wants to fight terrorism by spying on everyone. How can we trust a government that do not trust its citizens ?

Actually, Wikileaks is making secret government information easily accessible so that the public can show bad things that might happen in the future (where most likely terrorist locations are) provided it have internet access . Indeed, a lot of information is not in the newspaper or on TV given that unlike wikileaks, newspapers and tv may be working with the government. The access to information helps citizens to hold their "governments accountable, generates new ideas. and encourages creativity." (Obama). To sum up, for me Wikileaks should be authorized even though Wikileaks causes a major controversey throughout the world between officials and citizens.

Here is a beautiful citation of Julian Assange :

Kindest regards.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : HypoBowling
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

La vidéo du moment