• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [Hacks joystick] Pokemon GO Spoofing iOS 2022 no jailbreak

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Poms467 Poms467
MP
Niveau 1
24 avril 2022 à 11:06:33

[Hacks joystick] Pokemon GO Spoofing iOS 2022 no jailbreak

here https://yodamegame.com/pokemon-go/

As my main mobile application, I play Pokemon GO spoofing iOS 2022 version every day. Except for some things that have been bothering me, it is usually an explosion. One is the chance to catch the ball. The chance to catch the ball makes you feel that you must catch everything in the world with super ball and berries, even if it is actually a CP 89 sparrow, because it will escape your poke ball many times. This is a bit contrary to the purpose of providing multiple balls for different levels of magic babies. If no matter what it looks like, you must replace it with a rarer ball, even if it is always bent and so on. Another big problem I play every day is the gym. I have some suggestions for the gym. I think the gym should first be more in line with the style of the game, including only the specific types selected by the winners. You might think this will ruin it because not everyone can put their most powerful magic baby in it, but it will make everyone's experience more interesting. A. Create a good Pokemon GO hacks coins team to combat the combat effectiveness of each type of gym. B. look around for gyms that your team strongly opposes. This will make it more realistic and interesting! I also think the gym should give coins regularly as in the past, not up to 50 when kicking out, but this may be an extension. I hope you will consider my first point about a type of gym, which will be terrible. Thank you very much for everything you have done!
https://www.myget.org/feed/hacks-pokemon-go/package/nuget/Best.Pokemon.GO.Spoofing.IOS.2022

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment