• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Into the Breach
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Into The Breach Mac High Sierra, fonctionnel sans Parallels ni Bootcamp!

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
tottoche01 tottoche01
MP
Niveau 1
04 mars 2018 à 20:57:35

Hello à tous,

Je partage juste l'astuce. Etant donné que je n'ai qu'un mac et que je voulais jouer au jeu, j'ai trouvé une solution sur le net.

Elle marche niquel sur mon macbook pro 15' 2013 sous High Sierra 10.13.3. Et c'est l'affaire de 10 minutes entre le téléchargement du jeu et l'installation. Il met une seconde à démarrer depuis macos une fois que c'est fait. La souris est juste un peu lente à se déplacer mais ce n'est pas bien grave vu le genre.

Attention, ne prenez pas le jeu sur steam mais sur GoG pour avoir l'exécutable.

Copier-coller depuis reddit:

Alright, I have successfully managed to create an direct executable file with Winewrapper for IntoTheBreach. (I cannot 100% say it will work for every user, but this is how I made it work). This is on the newest version of both Winewrapper and Mac OS X High Sierra. Here is the guide:

1: Download Winey off the official site. link: http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-index.php?page=Downloads

1.5: Download an executable copy of Into The Breach (I recommend buying it on GOG and using that version, as you can download it standalone without Steam, the way I made it work at least). Place both the Winewrapper and IntoTheBreach.exe on the desktop for simplicity.
(note: je l'ai mis dans mon dossier application personnellement)

2: Open Wineskin Winery, click the + sign next to "new engines available" and pick the newest version available.

3: Go back to the prior screen and click "Create New Blank Wrapper" at the bottom of the program. Then choose the name of the executable (for example IntoTheBreach.).

4: Right click the IntoTheBreach.app executable -> show package content -> double click Wineskin and click Set Screen Options and in the bottom right corner, under "other options", only have "Decorate Windows" ticked. The others should be unticked. Then click done."
(note: j'ai trouvé l'exécutable sous user=>application=>wineskin. Attention, ce n'est pas le dossier application habituel)

5: Click Install Software, then Choose Setup Executable and choose the IntoTheBreach.exe installer on your desktop. Wineskin should then say "Wineskin is currently busy, please wait" and will momentarily open the installer for the game. If you use GOG, it will be a GOG installer. When going through the installer page, you might get several runtime errors. Click OK on each (I got 4-5). Choose the default installer folder (which should be C:GOG Games/IntoTheBreach) and finish the setup.

5.5: When the setup is finished, don't make a separate desktop icon, as we will be using the winewrapper as the launcher. If you made one, it will be named IntoTheBreach.desktop, but you can safely delete it.

6: Now, go back to your desktop and right click the Wineskin logo that you named something specific (like IntoTheBreach in this case, not the Wineskin Winery app). Choose "Show Package Content" (if nothing happens, close all other "finder" windows on your pc and try again). When the new finder window opens, click Drive_C -> GOG Games and check if the game folder is there. Open the game folder and check if Breach.exe is there.

7: Now, back all the way out again from the game folder until you can see the folders "Contents", Drive_C and Wineskin. Open the Wineskin application (NOT THE ONE ON YOUR DESKTOP), click "Advanced" and at the top you will see "Windows EXE" and the path for a file. Right now it is targeting the uninstall executable and not the launcher, so we need to change that. The path should be "/GOG Games/Into the Breach/breach.exe". You can also close "browse" and find the executable for the game yourself.

8: Now you can click on the "Test Run" and see if the game opens. If it successfully opens up, close it and cancel the other pop-up windows saying "test run complete". Then you can just exit of the Wineskin Advanced application (red x button in top left corner).

9: Double click on the IntoTheBreach wineskin icon on your desktop and it should launch the game. If all of this worked out, great! You can now launch the game through that icon every time. If you want to move the icon to somewhere else (for example the Applications folder), you need to also move the IntoTheBreach.exe installer in the exact same folder.

I cannot guarantee that this will work for everyone. Tell me if anyone has any issues.

Source : https://www.reddit.com/r/IntoTheBreach/comments/80nt36/i_have_successfully_installed_into_the_breach_on/

Message édité le 04 mars 2018 à 21:00:05 par tottoche01
ul-bubuk69 ul-bubuk69
MP
Niveau 8
06 mars 2018 à 02:18:37

Sinon sur un vieux pc tout naze c'est plus facile à installer et ça marche aussi :ok:

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
Meilleures offres
Switch 29.99€
Marchand
Supports
Prix
La vidéo du moment