• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : [Coss] - Le Coss du siècle V2

DébutPage précedente
«1  ... 717718719720721722723724725726727  ... 732
Page suivanteFin
okapiroi okapiroi
MP
Niveau 7
19 avril 2021 à 09:57:40

debug

okapiroi okapiroi
MP
Niveau 7
19 avril 2021 à 09:57:50

debug

coinivek coinivek
MP
Niveau 18
19 avril 2021 à 10:44:19

Message de Run Evensen :

Hi all.
Long time. I will write here once.

I am sick and tired or received threats on that my kids, my wife, my parents will be raped and burned and god knows what. Messages and calls on WhatsApp, telegram, LinkedIn, phone calls etc.

I Have voluntarily handed over copy of the sales contract and my NDA with the new owners to CAD (commercial affairs department with the Singapore police force) to prove it was a legit transfer of ownership including a 100% wallet audit upon transfer.

Why the new owners treat you the way they do, is beyond my understanding, and unfortunately beyond my control. I have ZERO access and ZERO impact, so I cant help you get your fund released. All I know is that a 100% wallet audit was a condition for the handover and that was signed of. I did not make a single cent on the sale of coss. It was only a takeover of existing liabilities. So personally I burned 3,6M of my personal funds on trying to keep coss alive. I know that is of very little help to any of you, whether you feel you lost $10 or $100,000,

I have asked the owners to address you multiple times, but I have zero impact on their actions. I have several close friends with funds still "in audit" also, and I feel sorry that I cant help them. One thing we had with coss from day one, was the BEST community in the world. And I feel sorry that I let you all down. But personally I could not operate coss anymore with a loss. I already sold everything I had trying to keep it alive. If I had kept it for a month or two more, I assume google would have shut down the servers because I couldn't pay the bills.
Mismanagement, lack of skills, wrong choices along the road, you choose the reason, but it was NOT an EXIT scam. Believe me or not, that is 100% up to you. I ended up with zero, bank accounts in minus after IRAS deducted my unpaid taxes, and I am trying my best to restart my life, BUT I am tired of threats.
I have never been hiding, you all know where I am, so instead of hiding behind anonymous usernames and threatening me and my family. Please lawyer up, take me to court, report me, do what you feel is right. But leave my FAMILY out of it. COSS was my baby, yes, I failed in making it a success. If failure in business is a crime, then I am guilty.
I truly wholeheartedly hope and wish that the new owners will release all funds ASAP, so we can all put this behind us.

coinivek coinivek
MP
Niveau 18
19 avril 2021 à 10:44:53

Vous pouvez clôturer le topic :cimer:

jeankevdu78 jeankevdu78
MP
Niveau 7
19 avril 2021 à 10:44:55

Le 17 avril 2021 à 19:06:53 :
Il envoie des mugs à jeankev pour le remercier

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/52/1482950163-risithe.gif

jeankevdu78 jeankevdu78
MP
Niveau 7
19 avril 2021 à 10:46:27

Le 19 avril 2021 à 10:44:19 :
Message de Run Evensen :

Hi all.

I am sick and tired or received threats on that my kids, my wife, my parents will be raped and burned and god knows what. Messages and calls on WhatsApp, telegram, LinkedIn, phone calls etc.

I Have voluntarily handed over copy of the sales contract and my NDA with the new owners to CAD (commercial affairs department with the Singapore police force) to prove it was a legit transfer of ownership including a 100% wallet audit upon transfer.

Why the new owners treat you the way they do, is beyond my understanding, and unfortunately beyond my control. I have ZERO access and ZERO impact, so I cant help you get your fund released. All I know is that a 100% wallet audit was a condition for the handover and that was signed of. I did not make a single cent on the sale of coss. It was only a takeover of existing liabilities. So personally I burned 3,6M of my personal funds on trying to keep coss alive. I know that is of very little help to any of you, whether you feel you lost $10 or $100,000,

I have asked the owners to address you multiple times, but I have zero impact on their actions. I have several close friends with funds still "in audit" also, and I feel sorry that I cant help them. One thing we had with coss from day one, was the BEST community in the world. And I feel sorry that I let you all down. But personally I could not operate coss anymore with a loss. I already sold everything I had trying to keep it alive. If I had kept it for a month or two more, I assume google would have shut down the servers because I couldn't pay the bills.
Mismanagement, lack of skills, wrong choices along the road, you choose the reason, but it was NOT an EXIT scam. Believe me or not, that is 100% up to you. I ended up with zero, bank accounts in minus after IRAS deducted my unpaid taxes, and I am trying my best to restart my life, BUT I am tired of threats.
I have never been hiding, you all know where I am, so instead of hiding behind anonymous usernames and threatening me and my family. Please lawyer up, take me to court, report me, do what you feel is right. But leave my FAMILY out of it. COSS was my baby, yes, I failed in making it a success. If failure in business is a crime, then I am guilty.
I truly wholeheartedly hope and wish that the new owners will release all funds ASAP, so we can all put this behind us.

Ayaa Rune qui joue la victime alors que le mec est le roi des MLM https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/52/1482950163-risithe.gif

BordelCePays BordelCePays
MP
Niveau 11
19 avril 2021 à 10:49:21

ça joue sur la famille pour gratter votre pitié :nonnon:

Gotothemoon Gotothemoon
MP
Niveau 12
19 avril 2021 à 11:03:06

Le 19 avril 2021 à 10:44:19 :
Message de Run Evensen :

Hi all.

Bien joué le comédien mais on s'en balec

coinivek coinivek
MP
Niveau 18
19 avril 2021 à 11:05:11

Franchement ceux qui ont perdus de l'argent, (certains beaucoup) s'en tape de son message je pense. Ça va sûrement mal tourner pour lui. Ses avocats le protégeront pas d'un contrat..

pacificsound pacificsound
MP
Niveau 10
21 avril 2021 à 13:46:52

Le coss sur la bsc :bave:

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 9
21 avril 2021 à 20:42:08

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/05/4/1517513634-100pourcent.png

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 10
22 avril 2021 à 00:23:43

sacré rune, il nous la joue charclo maintenant

jpp https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/15/6/1618615265-ahi-gros-zoom.jpg

slipkorneu107 slipkorneu107
MP
Niveau 6
22 avril 2021 à 00:37:22

un pote a moi a menacer coss de les poursuivre en justice si il débloquait pas ses fonds, il les a reçu 3H après :)
Alors qu'il battaillait depuis 8 mois pour les recevoirs :rire:

reset21 reset21
MP
Niveau 9
22 avril 2021 à 02:00:39

Le 22 avril 2021 à 00:37:22 :
un pote a moi a menacer coss de les poursuivre en justice si il débloquait pas ses fonds, il les a reçu 3H après :)

il les a contacter comment ?

slipkorneu107 slipkorneu107
MP
Niveau 6
22 avril 2021 à 02:01:13

Le 22 avril 2021 à 02:00:39 :

Le 22 avril 2021 à 00:37:22 :

il les a contacter comment ?

mail

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 10
22 avril 2021 à 10:01:46

le khey qui s'était rendu à singapour pour rencontre rune en 2018 https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/15/6/1618615265-ahi-gros-zoom.jpg

Bitconneeeeeect Bitconneeeeeect
MP
Niveau 10
27 avril 2021 à 22:50:11

Y'a moyen de récupérer ses autre cryptos ? J'ai encore accès à mon compte mais il est vide. Les coss je m'en tape, y'a plus personne pour en acheter de toute façon :rire:

cryptonooby cryptonooby
MP
Niveau 7
03 mai 2021 à 20:26:44

Des gens qui arrivent à se connecter ?
faut bien se connecter sur ce site ? https://mt5.coss.io/

2 ans que je m'étais pas co, et bizarrement identifiants invalide , je n'arrive pas à me connecter.. aucun problème sur binance coinbase etc..

J'ai 2/3 ETH dessus que j'aimerais bien récupérer :/

Tomeh Tomeh
MP
Niveau 9
04 mai 2021 à 16:24:07

enlève le mt5 ça devrait marcher :ok: par contre 4 mois que mes ETH sont en in-audit, j'ai beau gueuler c'est toujours le bot qui me répond

Patamaudelay Patamaudelay
MP
Niveau 10
04 mai 2021 à 18:14:32

les kheys je suis un ancien soldat de 2017, j'avais foutu 100 balles à 15 cts, j’étais la pendant le pump massif et je viens de me souvenir de cette shitcoin.
Y'a moyen de récup mes thunes, j'ai vu qu'il était à 20cts maintenant en plus mais de ce que je lit ici apparement c'est foutu, genre vraiment aucun moyen de recup ? Je me souvient même plus de mon compte

DébutPage précedente
Page suivanteFin
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : TheRealMarco, FaunoLeFaune, Uossitreza, Alvin_Stick, A-la-Peche, Jomak, Protestant, Torino
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

La vidéo du moment