• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Pokemon Sword And Shield Hacks Mod ROM unlimited watts farming guide

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Psls887 Psls887
MP
Niveau 1
18 novembre 2019 à 08:58:10

Pokemon Sword And Shield Hacks Mod ROM unlimited watts farming guide

here https://cheatstc.com/pokepokemon-sword-and-shield-hack/

Because I found that what Pokemon Sword And Shield hacks work shows from the beginning to the end is actually all kinds of deviant acts of death, and behind all kinds of acts of death are all reflections on the chaos of online games. What makes me wake up is a 1900hp fish, which is also the first boss you need to face when you open a copy. From it, many players experience failure for the first time. What's more ironic is that when you save your life, only about one tenth of boss's life is left. Based on my consistent understanding of domestic online games, I subconsciously told myself: to win, you must recharge the game. After all, there's nothing in the world that money can't do - 50 if 50 cents can't. After analysis, I found that the problem is that the weapon is not strong enough, and the damage caused by it is only about 20 points. But if you spend 50 yuan to upgrade, the situation may change dramatically This means that as long as you sacrifice two McDonald's in reality, you will come down as a God in the game, and you can cut the fish into powder with one stroke. This kind of inner state can be described as "cheap cow B feeling". It is probably the feeling when people in various websites and Zhao Ritan hold the weapon of magic weapon and "command the world, no one will not follow". The source of this feeling - "magic weapon" - often comes from your recharge, such as the fire Unicorn worth 888 yuan. But sadly, this only happens in my imagination - most of the items in the mall are the monthly VIPs with double experience and mounts, and the players who have played the prototype Diablo 3 know that these things are not very useful.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment