• Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum
EtoileAbonnementRSS
jeuxvideo.com  /  Dragon Ball Z Trading Card Game  /  Tous les forums  /  Forum Dragon Ball Trading Card  / 

Topic [2019] Dragon Ball Legends Mod millions crystals latest working version

Sujet : [2019] Dragon Ball Legends Mod millions crystals latest working version

Dladidl22
Dladidl22
MP
13 avril 2019 à 05:55:37

[2019] Dragon Ball Legends Mod millions crystals latest working version

check out https://dblegendscheat.club/

Dragon Ball Legends cheat is quite surprising, as a big fan of the series, dragon ball, he is a great success for them. in this game, the animation is the art of the automobile, is absolutely amazing for a mobile game for free, and it is completely free to play a very simple and interesting system put rocks for your next call. one of my shortcomings is that i hope the game will be more content from the beginning as a part of the story, but it will take at least a portion of the work for the players. i think that's a problem, because i have already done much of the story in a day and 100 % later in the night. another problem is the limitation of the time, this is an issue that i think i can solve that the idea of "combat dokkan is reflected and is used in the game, as you quickly exhausted your patience, which is a game, you can't improve your map. and when you have. for all your spells, you won't be able to play as a result of the histoire.mais what i like, this is the freedom to play with friends and other people. but all these games are amazing, if small adjustments can be better.
hello, i just want to say that this is a very special game compared to the other. for example, it is interesting to play the role which you call for stories. more importantly, i love the diversity of rôles.beaucoup people can play with them. i hope that other characters will be added to the avenir.peut - q european special characters can be more easily contactés.et adding stories to the série.mais there is something that bothers me in this game. i have a problem with the application. this is often not the case, but it doesn't matter that i call the characters and i when i fight. fighting in pvp, i get a the middle of the game, and when i come back, i will lose, so there is a solution, but the loading and downloading, this game is very addictive. i saw almost all the episodes of dragon ball, the old the old dragon ball, dragon ball z, and kay) the last series of dragon ball. it would be interesting to know whether the créateu i can add other characters from each universe. there was another tournament. don't get me started by jerry lore. these events are also very interesting, because i love how they appeared in the série.c is what i want to say, thank you for this jeu.après a maintenance recently, this app i can always publication before a fight, someone can help me?

Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, TARDYL1973, MamYume, Galactico, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV]
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer