• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Bad Piggies
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : [2019] Piggy GO gift Codes that working at the moment!!

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Pidye112 Pidye112
MP
Niveau 1
12 octobre 2019 à 06:04:42

[2019] Piggy GO gift Codes that working at the moment!!

here https://cheatstc.com/piggy-go/

At first I thought I didn't like the Piggy GO cheats. But when I started playing, I liked the difference. I thought it would be like other coin masters. To be honest, I don't think I want to play another game. But I absolutely like it. I like the difference. Now I just hope I can find some good friends in the game. They will exchange or give things back and forth. Since I prefer to give it, if I have it and most people are stingy. I will definitely recommend this game to my friends. The game is both fun and addictive. I think it's foolish that you can't exchange food from your friends. What does that mean? Also, how can you cook only a certain amount of food at a time and you have to wait? What's the point? We should be able to cook indefinitely and do whatever we want, even from friends. Sometimes I feel terrible because I'm trading something with someone else. They've already given me this thing. I've given this thing. It says that friends'food can't be traded. Can you tell me what I can't trade? Meanwhile, in the announcement, you can only get 10 pounds a day. Why can't we get infinite? And I think it's a mess because we get food, and when we wake up, it becomes a whole new set of food, and we have nothing. It should be able to replace our old food with new food. This game is unfair, because when we exchange cards, we can only collect a certain number of cards. Send it out as if that person had deleted us, and I hadn't claimed the card yet, but I lost everything.
This is my favorite game so far. It could have got a five-star rating, but I don't think it's possible to send or trade gold cards without extra star quality. The game is so interesting and addictive. Graphics are amazing. I like trading games. However, you should be able to trade and gift cards. If you can't send or trade copies, what's the point of getting copies? I don't think gold cards are enough. I have so many cities that are incomplete because I missed the gold card. Without always buying very expensive boxes, the possibility of gold cards falling needs to be changed. I don't like ticket games, either. I'd rather have coins or dices. In addition, I will definitely give this game five stars!

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment