• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Godzilla Battle Line Mod apk unlimited g-stone Hack Cheats codes

News culture
La Planète des Singes : Le Nouveau Royaume - la révolution simienne est en marche !
DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Gozish556 Gozish556
MP
Niveau 1
16 juillet 2021 à 11:23:44

Godzilla Battle Line Mod apk unlimited g-stone Hack Cheats codes

https://yintamod.xyz/godzilla-battle-line/

Godzilla Battle Line unlimited g-stone mod apk hack is a very interesting game, don't get me wrong, but it has many shortcomings. First of all, the yuan is bad now. When you reach the Golden League or above, because of "matching" things, you meet people who spam this overwhelming yuan, causing you to lose again and again and never rise in the rankings. The solution to this problem is 1, weaken the current meta, 2, delete the "pairing" thing, just let us play who is online (optional) and 3, give trophies to help you get a higher ranking even if you lose. I don't want to stay with the master forever and want to get higher scores, so if there is a new yuan, if I lose, I want to get at least some scores. Although not so much, there are still some blue trophies, not 0. Another Godzilla Battle Line cheat is that some starts are not really unique. It's even more interesting if each starter has a specific ability to help them fight. The third and final question is how long it usually takes for an expedition to get a pretty boring reward, but it's just a small question. In addition to the fun of the game, I just hope I don't meet any more players who spoil the fun of the game. I agree with many other posters. There are some people who seem to be able to pitch more often than they should. Some disconnect, sometimes give me a free winner or loser, depending on who disconnect. The change that makes most things consume more energy is the worst. Bees shouldn't spend more money, they should just have weaker damage. The hives should be distracting, but these guys are too aggressive and defensive. Please put the energy back, but weaken it.
But the most irritating problem is still that it happens many times a day. When I fight a complete battle without breaking, and the opponent still throws to the end, I get a solid victory, it says I won, and then an error message pops up, it says you lost, and my trophy goes on. If it already said I won, why did I lose the trophy? Usually, this only happens to weaker opponents. They can't beat me without breaking the line or anything.
But the characters are very interesting and the concept is very good, just need more attention to the game to get rid of these quirks.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment