• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : How to Improve Your Generals Fastest in European War 4: Napoleon

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
xuankien3993 xuankien3993
MP
Niveau 1
02 avril 2015 à 09:36:58

Today I will show you how to fast improve your generals in European War 4: Napoleon.

I've designed a way to go for a fast metal grinding, but mostly to improve my generals, including new princess. The general idea is to have a guard cavalry troup surrounded by almost dead ennemies, and to repeatedly kill them all by reloading.

I used the Battle of Leipzig (the excellent French generals available helps to create the right conditions), but a lot of other scenarios may be good as well. You'll need to have many ennemies and a lot of troups as well. You also need to leave your ennemies "almost dead" (a few save/reload may be useful. Don't use any of your "home generals" at this stage. Create a guard general (double troup) and try to position where he'll be surrounded by a few ennemy troups. Another few ennemies migh be 2 hexes away. Then save.

Then from there, you can join any of your general to that troup and repeatedly kill all the ennemies (those surrounding your general plus those where he'll move to). The situation I've been able to create within 30 minutes involved 3 ennemies just around, and another 2, 2 hexes away. 2 of those being generals. I believe it should be possible to obtain a situation with 6 or even 7 ennemies, but 5 are good enough.

READ ALL : https://onclan.com/tip/how-to-improve-your-generals-fastest-in-european-war-4-napoleon.YEi9qV3GQ3P1Rjzq

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment