• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : Trion is a gang of scammer! I will never play any game marketed by trion !

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
chickiler chickiler
MP
Niveau 1
06 juin 2017 à 23:15:45

Hello, I want to share my painful experience with Trion (Archeage).
I've been playing Archeage for over two years. I paid my subscriptions, I sometimes bought a few items in the shop. I was a player with no history. I was going up my stuff and spending my time on this game. And then one day, nearly 2 months ago, I was banned, without any warning beforehand for having said, used third-party software. Since then, all my requests for explanation have remained unanswered, Trion banished me definitively without giving me any chance. Recently, they even banned me from accessing the support, so much I was embarrassing them with my requests. I am particularly frustrated by their attitude. I share here our "exchanges" so that some of you do not get too attached to this game. Do not spend your money here ... the count arching is not yours and you will have no recourse if the " One of the "manager" of trion decides that you do not respect their rules.
For my part, I will continue to post my painful experience on all mmo sites that I will find on the Internet. A new battle has just begun ... I have nothing to gain, but I have time to spend to do them as much harm as possible, given what they have done to me.

Exchanges are here :

Me :
[CODE]Dear Archeage Associate,

Recently, I had wrongfully been banned from the game, on my account, for what you claim to be, an Exploitive act. I had questions about how this ban could be rationalized? I have never committed any such offense. I am a long time player, and an even older fan of your game. I would never stoop so low as to violate a Terms of Service which I had agreed to.

I am disgruntled at the ban reason that I have irrationally been accused of, as I have never done anything related to "Violation of the Terms of Service". I take the utmost offense against this accusation, and will never look to perform any illegal activity in-game.

If you spoke to anyone whom knows me, I am, and always will be, a legit and rule abiding player. I would never commit any such offense which could deem my account susceptible to a suspension or a ban. Please, review my IP and make sure that my account had not been compromised at the time of this wrongful ban. Perhaps without my knowledge, my account had been accessed somehow, and something occurred.

Again, I implore you to investigate my account so that you may see that I am truthful in what I write. If there is ANY information you need, please feel free to contact me at anytime, and I can provide you with the account info.

Best Regards,[/CODE]

Trion :
[CODE]GM Firlund (Trion Worlds)

Bonjour,

Merci de votre demande d'appel.

Bien que je comprenne qu'il soit décourageant de perdre l'accès à un compte, je vous assure que toutes les violations sont investiguées individuellement et appliquées en accord avec le Code de Conduite. Nous sommes navrés d'apprendre vos difficultés. Bien que nous soyons en mesure d'offrir un service à la clientèle, notre équipe de game masters n'est pas formée pour être des conseillers. Nous pouvons vous fournir une liste de centre de crise et de lignes d'assistance qui sont disponibles partout dans le monde.

La page internet suivante contient une liste par continents et pays - veuillez l'utiliser pour trouver les ressources dont vous avez besoin :

http://www.iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres

Veuillez noter que, dans le cas présent, le compte a été vérifié par plusieurs membres de l'équipe senior, moi-même inclus, et nous avons trouvé que la suspension est justifiée. Trion conserve le droit de vérifier nos données et de déterminer quelle conduite est hors de l'esprit du jeu. Notre décision pour le compte est définitive et toute demande additionelle au sujet du bannissement de ce compte ne sera pas prise en compte. Pour plus d'informations au sujet de la résiliation de votre compte, veuillez vous référer aux Conditions d'utilisation sur TrionWorlds.com.

Si vous avez des questions supplémentaires ou des commentaires particuliers, n'hésitez pas à nous les soumettre.

Cordialement,

Senior GM Vorkrim
[/CODE]

Me :
[CODE]To whom it may concern,

You claim to me that a review of my case was processed and evidence presented was correct. How can you say this "so called" evidence is true. I very well would like to see what I am being accused of just as in a court of law, evidence is presented and not just figment-ed.

I am not sure who has done this "review", but I know personally I have done nothing to attribute to such actions being taken against my account and I demand to speak with someone else on the issue. Your jobs at support are to properly review information not just deem something completed because you do not feel the need to investigate further yourself.

There must be a supervisor your able to send me to because clearly the message that needs to get across is not viable for people reviewing this currently to understand. My account was never possessed by me for any of the "fraudulent behavior" I am being accused of. It should be very easy to track that in your systems if you took the time to do so. I can provide any and all information needed to release this account, but I refuse to be told that this is a closed case when I clearly have done nothing wrong.

Whenever someone realizes what was done I am sure the original reviewer of this "offense" that I was accused of will feel some sort of remorse for just assuming that I am another one of the cruel and twisted people who abuse video games for self pleasure.

With Kind Regard,[/CODE]

Trion :
[CODE]Lead GM Zephkial (Trion Worlds)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

Thank you for your response and patience as I worked to investigate this account ban. To clarify, the account in question has been permanently banned as it was found that you were participating in unattended gameplay, or "botting" as it is more commonly known. Regrettably, there is no proof that we will be able to provide you on this, as we retain the right to disclose none of our investigation findings. We do this as our investigation findings and methods could be used by players to find ways to get around our investigation methods, thus rendering them invalid. Our decision to permanently ban this account is final and no further appeals to have the ban lifted will be considered. We understand that ArcheAge is important to you and would like you to know that you are free to create a new account, if you would like to continue your time in ArcheAge, but we would very highly suggest that you read over our Terms of Use and Code of Conduct before doing so, in order to assure that you are %100 clear on what our rules and policies are when it comes to violations.

http://www.trionworlds.com/en/legal/terms-of-use/

Sincerely,

Lead GM Zephkial

Trion Worlds Inc[/CODE]

Me :
[CODE]Dear Archeage Employee,

I would like to begin this ticket by expressing my dissatisfaction towards your answer, for which I have already stated that I am a legitimate and honest person and player, completely abiding all rules and terms I have agreed to. I would never look nor be interested in creating any sort of hassle nor bringing any kind of harm to Archeage or its community since I am aware that it will get me banned, and I am also simply not that kind of person.
I have never done anything that can even remotely be deemed as exploitative activity, and I do believe that the people who actually do, deserve to be suspended or banned.

I am offended and shocked by the support I am receiving as a loyal paying customer. I have been unfairly banned, therefore I have politely mailed you in order to restore my account, since it was an unjust action towards me, but instead, I have received an automated reply that the "evidence" was correct. I can assure you there is no such evidence, since I haven't done any such thing. What does this evidence even mean? Have I been filmed or taken pictures of whilst exploiting the game? Let me tell you, no, because I personally have done no such thing.

This whole ordeal has caused me a great amount of stress, stress for which I can only blame you, because you are the cause of this issue. Losing my account means a lot to me, since I have invested a lot of time and effort.
I am asking you to please review my account so you can confirm that the customer is always right and to please unfreeze it so I can continue the legitimate quest I have begun, along with my friends.

Sincerely,[/CODE]

Trion :
[CODE]Lead GM Zephkial (Trion Worlds)

Hello,

Thank you for your response. First, let me assure you that none of my responses have been automated in any way. As Lead GM it is my job to insure that the investigations made by our GMs are accurate. In this case, I have reviewed the investigation made by multiple GMs and have reviewed the account and logs myself and have confirmed, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the account in question is in violation of our Terms of Use for automated or unattended gameplay. As such, my decision on this matter will stand. The account will remain permanently banned and no further appeal to have the ban removed will be considered or replied back to. Again, you are more than welcome to continue your time in ArcheAge, but you will have to do so from a newly created account. I fully understand that this was not the outcome you were looking for and apologize that there is not more I will be able to assist you with on this issue.

Sincerely,

Lead GM Zephkial

Trion Worlds Inc[/CODE]

Me :

I am unsatisfied with your response, I have already stated to you I am a legitimate gamer, I am a complete rule-abiding citizen.
I do not look to create hassle in game, because I already know it will inevitably lead me to getting banned.

I honestly believe I have not done anything to which leads to exploitive activity, the people who do, deserve to be banned.

Bewildered is what I am with the support you are giving me.
I have been falsely banned, so I politely emailed you to get it unbanned as it was a mistake, but I get an automated response telling me that the evidence was correct.
What evidence can this possibly be? You got a video of me in game exploiting game mechanics? No, because I personally have done no such thing.

I am very stressed right now, I have no one to blame except you, because you are the cause of of this, losing my account means allot to me, I invested so much time into getting my character to a higher level.

I ask you to please reinvestigate my account so you can see that the customer is always right and unlock my account so I can continue my legitimate quest in game.

Sincerely,[/CODE]

Trion :
[CODE]GM Thivor (Trion Worlds)

Hello,

I apologize for the frustration that this issue has caused you. After further review of your account. It has been determined that third party usage was correct. We will not be unbanning your account. If you wish to play ArcheAge again please create a new account. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Sincerely,

GM Thivor

Trion Worlds Inc[/CODE]

Me :
[CODE]Dear Archeage Employee,

I sent you a letter a week ago, and you have not replied properly to it. That letter took a lot of time and thought, you obviously did not read it.

As I have stated multiple times, in real words (unlike you) I am legit, and I must insist you're evidence is incorrect or tweaked with.
You have absolutely NO right to completely ignore me, I am a REAL human being, I deserve to be treated with respect and leniency.

It's not your choice to suddenly say, and I quote: "Please be aware any further emails about this subject will not be answered."
That email has completely shocked me, you are an employee working for a multi-million pound company, hence should have been taught properly to always respond to customer queries.

I am completely outraged at you and your employees, I will be writing to your supervisor about this issue.

My account and I are both legit, as I have stated multiple times, and I will not stop emailing you until you grant me some slight leniency, I am fed up with your automated response.

I have NEVER broken any rules, nor would I ever take any steps which may lead to my account being banned, this ban is completely illegitimate.

Please send this to your supervisor/head-leader, they should be able to see that what you are doing is completely wrong, I am legit, and just because I dispute the action you placed upon my account, you ignore me for it? That is unacceptable.

Please email me back with a proper response or I shall be reporting this to various websites, the way you treat your loyal customers!

Kind Regards[/CODE]

Trion :
[CODE]Lead GM Zephkial
Hello,

Thank you for your further inquiry into this matter. As was explained to you in ticket#904876, I have reviewed your case, account and our investigation into this account ban and have determined that the ban is legitimate. My decision to permanently ban this account is final. I understand that this is not the outcome you are looking for, which I sincerely apologize for, but the simple fact of the matter is that my decision will stand and continuing to appeal the ban will not yield any different results. Again, you are more than welcome to continue your time in ArcheAge, but you will have to do so from a newly created account. I apologize that there is nothing further we will be able to assist you with on this issue and wish you luck in all future gaming endeavors.[/CODE]

Me :

That previous lack of a response letter has infuriated me.

The only reason I am still emailing you is due to the fact that YOU keep lieing to me!

My account is a completely legit account, and the owner of the account, me, is also legit.
Threatening to not further reply to my emails should be taken very seriously, I shall be posting this on various forums showing the "real" side to your customer support.

You have obviously not investigated my account multiple times as you would have seen that I did not commit any offense that is worthy of a permanent ban!

Please forward this to the head of the department as I just cannot seem to get across to you that you made a mistake, hence I would like to speak to someone higher and has more power than you.

Kind Regards[/CODE]

Since, nothing, they continue to bill me for my account, while it is suspended and I have no way to contact them or even disable my payment method myself. What a fine band of crooks!

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment