• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS

Sujet : Camp X-Ray 2014 Scannán íoslódáil saor i

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
lightcastery lightcastery
MP
Niveau 2
18 novembre 2014 à 19:23:37

Camp X-Ray 2014 Scannán íoslódáil saor in aisce

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MOVIE -> http://celebcontents.com/movie/index.php?id=2994190&title=Camp+X-Ray

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MOVIE -> http://celebcontents.com/movie/index.php?id=2994190&title=Camp+X-Ray

A soldier assigned to Guantanamo Bay befriends a man who has been imprisoned there for eight years.

A young soldier escapes her suffocating small town by joining the military, only to find that she isn't going for a tour of duty in Iraq as she hoped. Instead, she's sent to Guantanamo. Met with hatred and abuse from the Muslim men in her charge, she forges an odd friendship with a young man who has been imprisoned at Gitmo for eight years.

Do you want to see excellent movie now? ;-)
Camp X-Ray movie was made in 2014 and it belongs to Drama category.
Starring Cory Michael Smith, Yousuf Azami, Julia Duffy, Nawal Bengholam, Lane Garrison, Joseph Julian Soria, Peyman Moaadi, John Carroll Lynch, Marco Khan, Jian, Tara Holt, Buda, Ser'Darius Blain, Kristen Stewart, Holli Dean make this Drama movie so great.
Dynamic sence of Camp X-Ray movie gonna make you feel great while watching it with your family.
Cory Michael Smith is acting in this Drama movie so great and this is because you will enjoy watching it every year!
So, Camp X-Ray is one of the greatest movie in Drama genre in 2014.
Such actors like Cory Michael Smith, Yousuf Azami, Julia Duffy, Nawal Bengholam, Lane Garrison, Joseph Julian Soria, Peyman Moaadi, John Carroll Lynch, Marco Khan, Jian, Tara Holt, Buda, Ser'Darius Blain, Kristen Stewart, Holli Dean made this marvelous film even greater.
Movie duration is 117 minutes. Movie rating: 7.8.
Download Camp X-Ray movie online!!! ;-)

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MOVIE -> http://celebcontents.com/movie/index.php?id=2994190&title=Camp+X-Ray

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MOVIE -> http://celebcontents.com/movie/index.php?id=2994190&title=Camp+X-Ray

Watch Camp X-Ray movie online for free.
When you are beginning to look in yahoo for a Camp X-Ray film you can not find it.
But this time you can get it for your pc for free.
Camp X-Ray film was produced in first decade of 2014 and belongs to Drama category.
Starring Buda, Cory Michael Smith, Lane Garrison, Nawal Bengholam, Joseph Julian Soria, Peyman Moaadi, John Carroll Lynch, Holli Dean, Marco Khan, Tara Holt, Yousuf Azami, Jian, Kristen Stewart, Ser'Darius Blain, Julia Duffy truly created this Drama film so great.
My feeling that it's a great movie I enjoyed it, it's a little different than most films of this genre and of course worth a watch.
This film is remarkable, and I think creators did huge job with it! It can be a bit confusing at first and maybe throughout for some but I'm urging you to stick it out and finish the film. You will definitely be glad you did.
Film duration : 117 minutes. Movie rating is great: 7.8.
Watch Camp X-Ray online for free.

A soldier assigned to Guantanamo Bay befriends a man who has been imprisoned there for eight years.

A young soldier escapes her suffocating small town by joining the military, only to find that she isn't going for a tour of duty in Iraq as she hoped. Instead, she's sent to Guantanamo. Met with hatred and abuse from the Muslim men in her charge, she forges an odd friendship with a young man who has been imprisoned at Gitmo for eight years.

Camp X-Ray 2014 Scannán íoslódáil saor in aisce

. txt1 18.11.14

A saighdiúir shanntar Guantanamo Bay befriends fear a bhí i bpríosún ann ar feadh ocht mbliana .

Éalaíonn A saighdiúir óg a baile beag suffocating ag a cheanglaíonn an míleata , ach a aimsiú go nach bhfuil sí ag dul ar thuras dualgais san Iaráic mar a súil aici . Ina áit sin , tá sí a sheoladh chuig Guantanamo . Bhuail sé le fuath agus mí-úsáid ó na fir Moslamach ina gceannas , ceártaí sí cairdeas corr le fear óg a bhí i bpríosún ag Gitmo ar feadh ocht mbliana .

Ar mhaith leat a fheiceáil ar scannán den scoth anois ? ;- )
Bhí Camp X - Ray scannán a rinneadh i 2014 agus go mbaineann sé le catagóir Drámaíochta .
Starring Cory Michael Smith , yous

Poawa Poawa
MP
Niveau 10
18 novembre 2014 à 19:24:34

Du gaélique??? :hap:

_AndersFriden _AndersFriden
MP
Niveau 10
18 novembre 2014 à 19:25:22

Nopen.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
La vidéo du moment