• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : New's des ''Backers'' Kickstarter

DébutPage précedente
Page suivanteFin
Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
14 juin 2012 à 22:16:51

Ici , nous devrions réunir les infos du topic VIP de la section des backers sur les forums de Carmageddon , car beaucoup de gens n'ont pas pu Pledger , et nous aimerions avoir l'exclusivitée aussi !

tonrac tonrac
MP
Niveau 6
15 juin 2012 à 08:31:25

Pourquoi pas? Mais je pense qu'il serait sage de se fixer une règle pas de post avant 48 à 72h par respect pour ceux qui ont donner 25$ et plus pour notamment avoir l'exclusivité, de fait l'info reste exclusive pendant 72h minimum, ensuite elle est posté en public ... et tout le monde est content

Archives vidéo de Carmageddon

Séquences filmées pour notre PratCam (contraction de prat = idiot et cam = caméra), qui dépeint la réaction du conducteur face à leurs ébats meurtriés et cascades dépravées. Faye était la jeune actrice que nous avons découvert ,elle incarne le rôle d'un pilote féminin : Die Anna. Elle était une élève du secondaire (Bien que peu d'entre nous se sont rendus compte qu'elle avait en réalité seulement 14 ans au moment de la prise de vue!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwJTew1Gk2c

Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
15 juin 2012 à 14:21:51

C'est parfait tonrac , car je pence que tout le monde a le droit de voir se contenu , seulement , pas tout le monde possédans carte de crédit ou de l,argent ! Ahah merci beaucoup !

Carmageddon_ Carmageddon_
MP
Niveau 10
28 juin 2012 à 21:31:59

Sur Kickstarter les updates public se sont arrêtées à la 21, voici la n°22.

Update #22: 6 (Hundred K), 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GOOOOOOO!!
Posted on June 7

Yes, WE DID IT! Or rather, YOU DID IT!!

And not only that, you achieved a final GOAL of $625,143, which ended up comprised of EXACTLY the numbers in this Update's title - just not quite in that ORDER! Nice planning, guys - JOLLY WELL DONE! :D

What an AMAZING FINAL DAY. We ended it with nearly 1300 new Backers, and Pledges approaching a single day total of $60,000. EXTRAORDINARY!

You are all SUPERSTARS and SUPERHEROES, and we BOW DOWN & SALUTE YOU! (Which looked a bit odd... So we bowed, and then saluted. That worked better.) :)

We'd KISS every one of you, if it was PRACTICAL to do so. xxxxx (x15,736!)

As you all know, the campaign ended in the small wee hours of the morning, for us UK denizens, and so it wasn't practical to film a big closing party or anything. And this morning myself and the team are going to be hard at it sorting out the next tasks, so we probably won't have any new video for you today... (Unless we manage to squeeze in a quicky later.)

And so, to BUSINESS! We have a number of practical things to do, to keep things moving along for our Backers. We'll be posting another Update later today - our first one that's FOR BACKERS ONLY (oooh!) - which will set out the plans. We will continue to keep you guys ABREAST of progress; make sure you're up-to-date with what's happening especially for you, our Kickstarter community of Backers, and most importantly give you a detailed insight into ongoing progress on the GAME ITSELF!

We've released an official Press Release, to trumpet YOUR triumph to the World's Press! Here t'is:

Carmageddon Reincarnation Crosses the Kickstarter Finish Line Raising 156% of its Target

Funding Will Now See The Game Released For Mac and Linux OS

June 7th, 2012. Southern England, UK. Stainless Games’ Kickstarter Campaign to fund ‘Carmageddon: Reincarnation’ ends, smashing the original goal of $400,000 and ending at $625,143.

Originally setting a goal of raising $400k over 30 days, the total was reached in just three weeks. Backers continued to pledge, growing the fund by an additional 56%. Stainless will now support two extra platforms – identified as key by the Backers themselves – and develop the game on Mac and Linux OS, as well as for PC.

The game’s Backers will be receiving a variety of Rewards in addition to their copy of the new game, depending on the amount of their pledge. Rewards range from multiple copies of the game, to t-shirts, posters, miniature models of the game’s iconic cars and even the chance to appear in the game as a pedestrian or – the top tier Reward – become one of the game’s new driver characters with a custom car of your own design. This last Reward sold out, with all three places being taken up by Backers willing to pledge $10,000 to be immortalised in the game.

Stainless Games is the first UK based game development studio to have taken the Kickstarter path to funding their project, and the company’s founders are delighted at the success of their campaign.

Patrick Buckland, Stainless co-founder and CEO said, “This result is way beyond our expectations, and shows again how fantastic this crowd funding model can be for the independent developer. We’re so pleased to have been one of the band of pioneering videogame studios on Kickstarter. It shows what a fantastic opportunity this is for both the indie studios and gamers alike.”

Neil “Nobby” Barnden, Stainless co-founder and Executive Director added, “We want to thank all of our Backers for making the last month so exciting and such a huge success. Interacting directly with the people pledging money to see our project come to fruition has been a fantastic experience. We’d recommend it to any studio out there who might be thinking of taking the plunge into a Kickstarter campaign themselves… It’s mad, it’s exhausting, but SO rewarding.”

Visit the Carmageddon: Reincarnation Kickstarter Campaign at: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stainlessgames/carmageddon-reincarnation (Although the campaign has now ended, the campaign page stays live and will be updated by the Carmageddon team.)

For more info and a chance to win some 'Carmageddon: Reincarnation' swag visit: www.carmageddon.com
Follow on Twitter @Max_Damage
Facebook: Carmageddon Reincarnation

Media Enquiries to:
Alison Beasley, Lincoln Beasley PR.
E: alison@lincolnbeasley.co.uk M: + 44 (0) 7966 449130

About Stainless Games
Stainless Games is one of that increasingly rare species; an independent game development company. The studio can be found perched on a rock near the south coast of England. Best known for the creation of the multi-million selling Carmageddon franchise, the company is also recognized as one of the world's leading companies in the burgeoning console download market. For more information visit the Stainless Games website at www.stainlessgames.com.

MP
Niveau 10
28 juin 2012 à 21:36:25

Update #23: Oooh! It's Just YOU and US now, Backers... All ALONE! ;)
For backers only, Posted on June 7

Hi there, esteemed Kickstarter CarmaBackers!

So, now we're alone together, and the Campaign's reached its DELICIOUS conclusion, I should give you an update on what's going to be happening in the short term...

It's going to take us a few days to get things in place for the migration of Backers over to the carmageddon.com Private Area. Unfortunately this campaign finale fell perfectly into the Big Jubilee Holiday season here in the UK, and a large bunch of the guys took time off. And that included our "had-only-just-joined-us-for-his-first-day" webmaster (who had a prior holiday booked before he joined that I felt too mean to prevent him taking!).

Soooo, this means that the work needed to get all your email details (that you used to pledge here), which we can then use to get you all registered for privileged access to the Private Area, will be getting under way on Monday.

BUT! Please don't fret - because in the meantime we can continue communicating the way we have been, via the Comments section here, either out in the open world environment of the main Comments tab, or by you replying to a Backers Only Update like this one. On no account do I want you to feel that now the campaign is over, we're going quiet on you! Because we WON'T BE! :)

The handy thing from our perspective is that this slight delay will give us more time - post campaign - to start getting some interesting and exclusive goodies lined up for you in the Private Area!

And once Shane (for he is our new webmaster/community manager - he built carmageddon.com for us, btw) has the information, he'll process it and get you all accessed up!

Well, I think that's all I needed to say for the moment. OH WAIT - I nearly forgot! I wanted to add that in order to keep you all entertained while waiting for Shane to get back, I'm going to give you a little more of a teaser peek at the original PratCam movie sessions. So, that'll be coming in the next Backers Only Update!

Thanks guys, and please - feel free to fire any other questions at me you might have.

Best,
nobby

MP
Niveau 10
28 juin 2012 à 21:38:01

Update #24: Calling All Kickstarters: Support ALL the GAMES!! :)
Posted on June 7

HEY EVERYONE!

There's still other AWESOME games on Kickstarter that are in need of YOUR BACKING!

A couple of our faves are:
Two Guys SpaceVenture
Tex Murphy - Project Fedora

Please give these guys - and the other cool indie game projects here on Kickstarter - the kind of OUTSTANDING support you gave us!
Thanks, Kickstarter FANS! :D

MP
Niveau 10
29 juin 2012 à 21:34:58

Update #25: Backers Only Update - Exclusive Faye footage for U!
For backers only, Posted on June 11

Hey there CarmaBackers, nobby here!

As I mentioned in my last Comments section Response Roundup, I'm taking the week off and handing over the setting up of the carmageddon.com Kick Me Private Area to our new webmaster and community manager Shane. He'll be in touch with you all regarding the Backers Surveys, and getting you all enrolled with us over at the Carma site.

I promised that I'd upload some more original PratCam footage from the Stainless archives. And so I'm doing that NOW, before I disappear off the face of the earth for several days. Thus with a loud fanfare, I proudly present some more video capture of FAYE!

This video URL is only available to YOU, our esteemed Backers!

And now I leave you, to spend the rest of my week off living in a cave with some bears. (They've accepted me as one of their own, since I stopped shaving for the duration of the Kickstarter campaign.)

Précédemment, Tonrac a posté le lien de la vidéo Youtube.

String[]args String[]args
MP
Niveau 19
29 juin 2012 à 22:57:42

Merci de faire suivre, même si au final y'a beaucoup de blabla pour pas grand-chose de nouveau... :noel:

MP
Niveau 10
30 juin 2012 à 19:15:11

De rien. Il est vrai que c'est + du blabla pour le moment.
Je continue de faire suivre les différentes updates.

Les backers seront ravis, notamment la version boite (150$ minimum) pour ceux comme moi l'ayant sélectionné : en comptabilisant des backers jusqu'au 10000$, il n'y aura que 594 versions boites dans le monde! C'est collector :fou: !
Idem pour ceux ayant donné au moins 15$ pour donne accès à la version dématérialisée car cela m'étonnerai beaucoup que le jeu sorte à ce prix.

Place à l'update 26/27.
----------------------------------------------
Update #26: Kick Me Private Area!
For backers only, Posted on June 15

Hi Carma backers, Trifle here with an update for you!

The 'Kick Me Private Area' VIP Kickstarter backer forums are now open! Just head over to Carmageddon.com and create a new account using the same email address that is associated with your Kickstarter account. It's important to make sure you use the same email address you use for Kickstarter as this is how we grant you access to the hidden 'VIP Kickstarter backers only' forum.

To register, head over to http://www.carmageddon.com/user/register

Once signed up, you should automatically have access to the 'Kick Me Private Area!' in the Carmageddon forums. Remember, you have to be a VIP backer (your pledge was $25 or more) in order to access this area!

If you have already signed up on the website, and your email address on Carmageddon.com is the same as your Kickstarter account, you'll automatically get access to the new forum. If your already logged into Carmageddon.com or your browser/website settings are configured so it remembers you, a quick logout and log back in should sort this out. If you are using a different email address than your Kickstarter account, simply change your email address on Carmageddon.com and logout and back in again. If you encounter any problems, throw us a message either via Kickstarter or private message Shane, our Webmaster, on the link below:

http://www.carmageddon.com/users/shane

Once you're all signed up, you'll find a little taster of things to come in the new forum.
Have fun!

----------------------------------------------
Pour les personnes (25$ et +) ne l'ayant pas encore fait, l'enregistrement sur le site carmageddon.com doit se faire avec la même adresse électronique que celle qui a été utilisé sur le site kickstarter pour accéder au forum caché "Kick Me Private Area!" (après celui nommé General Discution).

Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
01 juillet 2012 à 08:05:46

Woww c'est parfait , merci beaucoup , c'est très apprécié !!

MP
Niveau 10
02 juillet 2012 à 20:56:13

Et voici la dernière pour le moment

-----------------------------------------------
Update #27: Calling any Backers with Reward Tier Issues
For backers only, Posted on June 19

Hey Kickstarter backers! It's Shane here - just a quick update regarding backer pledge amounts and selected reward tiers.

We've been contacted by a small number of Backers, who (by mistake) selected lower reward tiers than the amount they have actually pledged. If you have any issues with your pledge amount/Reward tier that you feel still needs to be resolved, You can get in contact with us either by sending a message to us via Kickstarter, or by sending a PM to me (Shane) on the Carmageddon forums, or contacting me directly via email:

shane@stainlessgames.com

and we will do what we can to deal with any issues. In order for us to start preparing your rewards, we need to resolve any outstanding problems by the end of next week (Friday 29th June 2012). We cannot make any alterations to your reward entitlements after this date.

Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
08 juillet 2012 à 22:52:59

Plus aucune new ? :(

MP
Niveau 10
10 juillet 2012 à 23:48:49

Si, celle-ci pour les backers voulant donner par Paypal.
--------------------------------------------------
------

Update #28: Paypal Pledges Page Now OPEN!
Posted 6 days ago

Our recent Kickstarter Campaign to help fund Carmageddon: Reincarnation was a HUGE success. During the Campaign we had many enquiries and requests for the option to pledge using an alternative payment method to the one that Kickstarter is built around.

With the campaign over, these fans are still waiting for the opportunity to contribute towards the game’s development. We therefore promised to offer a Paypal solution at the end of the Kickstarter Campaign.

Today we’re happy to announce that this system is now in place, and ready to take your pledge for the game. We’ve created a number of donation levels, with some of the extra goodies on offer that proved so popular with our Kickstarter Backers. (Please be aware that Limited Edition goodies offered during the Kickstarter campaign remain so here too – so be sure to donate early to avoid disappointment!)

Obviously, every dollar we can get to fund the game means that it’ll be bigger, better and even more bloody when we launch it in February 2013. PayPal donations will be available for a limited time only.

To make a PayPal donation via our website you will need to create a Carmageddon.com user account, or if you already have one, login to view the PayPal donation page.

Click here to make a PayPal pledge

Thanks again for your support!

MP
Niveau 10
10 juillet 2012 à 23:52:29

Sur le site Carmageddon.com voici pour le moment les sommes atteintes:
Kickstarter: $625,143
Paypal: $1,908
Kickstarter+Paypal: $627,051

Last updated: Tuesday 10th July 2012 14:36

Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
11 juillet 2012 à 01:10:10

Coool meerci beaucoup !!

Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
06 septembre 2012 à 18:40:24

:up: :(

Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
09 septembre 2012 à 16:58:22

Merci beaucoup vieux ! Bien heureux de voir que le jeu avance , sachant qu'il est tres dur d'avoir des news !

MP
Niveau 10
09 septembre 2012 à 19:48:46

Image 1
https://www.noelshack.com/2012-36-1347212377-sans-titre.png

Test
1ère fois que je me sert de l'upload image, s'il réussi le lien sera cliquable.
...L'upload pour 1 image est quand même assez long avec ma connexion...
Je ferai le reste des images en plusieurs fois.

MP
Niveau 10
09 septembre 2012 à 19:56:51

Nom de l'image 1 : Oil Industrial

Image 2
https://www.noelshack.com/2012-36-1347213054-old-industrial-start.jpg

Image 3
https://www.noelshack.com/2012-36-1347213203-industrial-wall-sketch.jpg

Image 4
https://www.noelshack.com/2012-36-1347213264-new-industrial-start-concept.jpg

Image 5
https://www.noelshack.com/2012-36-1347213355-new-industrial-environment-concept.jpg

Blob18 Blob18
MP
Niveau 3
11 septembre 2012 à 02:40:45

Superbe ces images ! Ahh nostalgie , en fait , merci beaucoup de nous tenir informés , malgré qu'il semble qu'on soit les 2 seuls encor vivants sur ce forum ! ahah

DébutPage précedente
Page suivanteFin
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment