• One
  • Switch
  • Wii U
  • iOS
  • Android
  • MMO
  • RPG
  • FPS
En ce moment Genshin Impact Valhalla Breath of the wild Animal Crossing GTA 5 Red dead 2
Etoile Abonnement RSS
Forum
  • Accueil
  • Actus
  • Tests
  • Vidéos
  • Images
  • Soluces
  • Forum

Sujet : Test US

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
flafla flafla
MP
Niveau 10
13 juin 2008 à 13:33:53

yop,
voici un petit test trouvé sur gamesport d'un joueur (en anglais)
---

Controls: 5/10
Essentially you control with the nun-chuck, and shake the wiimote for turbo (that is supposed to run out but never seems to even though there is a meter for it.) Then a button is for your attack moves. The movement is pretty smooth, and should be considering this is side scrolling with 3-D movement most of the time. Unfortunately the power-ups tend to be useless, any that require the nun-chuck never seem to sense it, no matter how much you shake. And considering this BARELY uses the Wiimotes capabilities, I can't give it more than a 5.

Audio: 8/10
Classic music from the TV show, too bad the announcer talks so much you can barely hear it, but the announcer is at least funny. Sound effects are decent, but there really isn't enough of them, like cars revving etc.

Gameplay: 1/10 (by yourself) 5/10 (with your friends) 0/10 ( once you find out it's random if you win essentially)

So every race consists of driving left, ride, up, and/or down all on the same screen as the other racers. If you fall too far behind you have 3 seconds to get back....or you blow up...then respawn 5 seconds later farther ahead than when you blew up? That's not punishment....and doesn't make a whole lot of sense seeing as all the racers are always on the same screen.

Also every minute or so a mini game will pop up with a hilarious intro where Dick Dastardly and Muttley try to cheat to win the races by getting really far ahead and then setting up a trap. Each have an intro video, which are funny the first 3 times you see them. Too bad there aren't enough different ones to keep you wanting to play them. Instead it feels like an uneeded break from racing. Whether you win or lose the minigame doesn't seem to matter much, and when you come back from it you tend to be lost.

Now for the big flaw. You can never get ahead and stay there. Shaking the Wiimote makes you go faster by using turbo. This turbo is supposed to run out, but always seems to work even if your turbo bar is empty. Also it's always a photo finish, literally. Every racer will be extremely close and you will have to see a photo at the end to see who won. No matter how fast you shake your wiimote, or use items, you never can be good enough to win consistently. And yes, I am familiar with the show and the photo finish, but it doesn't particularly work well in a video game. The concept is funny, but how the hell are you supposed to advance in a game that you can't win?

My friend and I played the cup mode, and no matter how fast we shook our wiimotes or used items our finishes ranged from first to last, even though we were literally inches behind the competetion. Considering there are 6 cups, and I came in third and unlocked nothing...it looks like it will be a long time before I can unlock anything (of course with this gameplay who wants to?)

Replayability 10/10
Why a perfect score? Because you'll have to play A TON to unlock even the next cup, let alone all of them. Of course I don't think you'd want to play THAT much.

Graphics 9/10
The graphics look very much like the old cartoon, but in a very good way. The only thing that isn't so great is the characters. They are too pixalated w/o enough detail (though Peter's "car" tends to wiggle....too much.)

As far as recommending this game, I really can't. If you are a diehard fan of the show, sure, I guess. If you are a casual gamer who isn't a completionist and your friends like to play, sure. Of course I couldn't see paying anything more than $20, and that's pushing it. Rent it first is the best advice I can give.
--

benjidanet benjidanet
MP
Niveau 8
27 juin 2008 à 09:14:47

C'est le test du jeu de wii, celui de DS sera mieux normalement

Pseudo supprimé
Niveau 10
13 juillet 2008 à 19:59:09

Peut-être.

DébutPage précedente
Page suivantePage suivante
Répondre
Prévisu
?
Victime de harcèlement en ligne : comment réagir ?
Infos 0 connecté(s)

Gestion du forum

Modérateurs : Evilash08, Vortex646, Tomy-Fett, Leirok, ]Faustine[, Latios[JV], Remysangfamy
Contacter les modérateurs - Règles du forum

Sujets à ne pas manquer

• Aucun sujet à ne pas manquer
La vidéo du moment